What kinds of education are covered?

By August 15, 2014Uncategorized

You can apply whether you are entering your HSC or year 12 at public or private secondary school, going to TAFE or seeking an undergraduate or postgraduate tertiary degree, irrespective if you are or propose to attend on a full time basis.