Your support will help to transform the lives of young scholars. The gift of education is one that impacts every aspect of a young person’s life and can sustainably enhance their future, and the contribution they make to our community. For further information or to become a corporate or philanthropic partner, please contact Andrew Staite, CEO & Managing Director on +61 411 111 154 or [email protected].
- Principal Foundation Partner – $300,000+ over three years
- Platinum Foundation Partner – $150,000+ over three years
- Gold Foundation Partner – $50,000+ over three years
- Silver Foundation Partner – $30,000+ over three years
- Bronze Foundation Partner – $10,000+ in one year
Foundation Partnerships are for three years, except Bronze (one year). Partnership payment may be made upfront or in equal annual instalments over the term of the partnership. The Foundation has deductible gift recipient (DGR) status.
Foundation Partners receive:
- Recognition as a Foundation Partner (more extensively at increased partnership levels)
- Communication support (Silver and above) to produce a joint media release to announce your support for Pinnacle in line with your diversity and inclusion philosophy
- The option to name a scholarship (Gold), up to three scholarships (Platinum), and up to six scholarships (Principal), for three years
- Access to the Pinnacle scholar, alumni, leadership and board network to attend/present at your events designed to raise awareness of the challenges that LGBTIQ+ young adults face, and which showcase your tangible commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Connections to other sponsor organisations and their LGBTIQ+ and ally networks to share learnings and successes in the diversity and inclusion sphere
- Invitations for your senior, LGBTIQ+ and ally network leaders to attend Pinnacle hosted corporate diversity and inclusion events
- Opportunity to host state/territory-based events for Pinnacle scholars in conjunction with Pinnacle’s state/territory committees
- Scope to engage the Pinnacle scholar network around employment opportunities at your organisation to assist in meeting your diversity objectives
- Ability to recommend your employees for Pinnacle scholar mentoring opportunities
- Opportunity to host Pinnacle’s corporate/government awareness and fundraising events (as a visible demonstration of your position as a leader in the LGBTIQ+ sphere)
- Chance to leverage awareness of Pinnacle’s scholarships by actively promoting the Foundation’s work through your networks/channels
- Scope to list Pinnacle as a DGR workplace giving partner, further reinforcing your connection to the Foundation
- Regular reports on the progress of your named scholar(s) (where provided), and opportunities to engage with them (as appropriate).